[yapc] Beer here!

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Fri May 25 14:16:31 PDT 2012

On Friday, May 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Andy Bach wrote:
> An easy one at last! Everywhere. We like beer here in WI,
If you're a beer lover and you're in Wisconsin, you should really seek out and sample beer from the New Glarus Brewing Company (<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Glarus_Brewing_Company>). One of the first of the modern craft brewers, their excellent, excellent products are not distributed outside of Wisconsin.

(Did I mention their beer is really, really good? Because… yum.)

chrs,
john.

John SJ Anderson / genehack at genehack.org