[yapc] Missing subcribers

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Fri May 25 12:53:43 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 03:35:35PM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> I occasionally get complaints that come with the rider, "It isn't just me, a
> lot of other people whom I cannot name also feel this way very strongly, and
> they are very upset."
>
> Crediting these unnamed complaints is a very tricky proposition.

Honestly, I don't mind if people don't.

What I mind is being blamed for there then being lots of individual
complaints as a result, which is a mistake Bradley was making, not JT.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst