[yapc] Missing subcribers

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri May 25 12:48:46 PDT 2012

On 05/25/2012 03:34 PM, Daniel Sterling wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Darren Duncan<darren at darrenduncan.net>  wrote:
>> I strongly support sending all registered attendees an email saying that
>> this list exists, such as a list invite.
>
> +1
>
> I just signed up after finding out about this list for the first time
> via twitter. My first YAPC was last year and I'm just now finding out
> about this list!
>
> I also just started reading this rather long thread on the archives
> page. I apologize if this has already been covered, but is there
> anywhere I should go to get a jump-start on things I need to know? For
> example, Uri mentioned a dinner that people need to sign up for, I
> believe, but I don't see any mention of that in the places I looked on
> the web site:

i have mentioned it a few times on this list with a link to the wiki
page. if you scan the archives (i posted one the other day) you should
find it. or go to the conference page, pull down the conf menu and go to
the wiki. it is under the social stuff wiki page.

and you are the perfect example of why we need to autosubscribe all yapc
attendees. hope you don't mind being brought up as an example! :)

thanx,