[yapc] Missing subcribers

Daniel Sterling sterling.daniel at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:34:47 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Darren Duncan <darren at darrenduncan.net> wrote:
> I strongly support sending all registered attendees an email saying that
> this list exists, such as a list invite.

+1

I just signed up after finding out about this list for the first time
via twitter. My first YAPC was last year and I'm just now finding out
about this list!

I also just started reading this rather long thread on the archives
page. I apologize if this has already been covered, but is there
anywhere I should go to get a jump-start on things I need to know? For
example, Uri mentioned a dinner that people need to sign up for, I
believe, but I don't see any mention of that in the places I looked on
the web site:

http://yapcna.org/conference , also the schedule page

http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki - should there be a note here saying
"Please sign up for some of the following" ?

In short, I guess I'm asking, what have I missed? Do I need to sign up
for anything? :)

Thanks,
Dan