[yapc] Missing subcribers

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Fri May 25 06:38:57 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 08:04:29AM -0500, JT Smith wrote:
> Next year when you run YAPC::NA feel free to spam everybody you want. I, however, think that mailing lists should be opt-in and therefore refuse to auto-subscribe everyone.

Previous years that wasn't a problem since the organisers showed some
restraint about what they posted.

This year, I'm getting reports that this list is getting classified as spam
due to the re-posting of blog posts.

Next year when somebody else runs YAPC::NA they may not be able to do that
without creating a new list for the original purpose.

Maybe the daily spam would be better on a separate list?

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst