[yapc] DBIx::Class - the whirlwind overview

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Fri May 25 05:00:03 PDT 2012

Frew Schmidt will give a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:Â
     This talk will be a whirlwind overview based on the talk I did a
     couple years ago. Â The general overview version of that talk ended
     up in https://metacpan.org/module/DBIx::Class::Manual::Features.
     Â This talk will cover (most of) that material, but additionally at
     least give examples of more advanced topics like correlated
     subqueries, deployment with DBIx::Class::DeploymentHandler, and will
     additionally have a bit of my own opinions on modules you should be
     using with DBIx::Class.
     Beginners will certainly find the talk a good jumping off point for
     DBIC, but I hope to include about 10-20 minutes of advanced topics at
     the end if seasoned users want to join late.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]