[yapc] Missing subcribers

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Thu May 24 05:56:15 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 08:44:55AM -0400, Rex Roof wrote:
> As someone that wants to know about upcoming YAPC events, but who isn't
> going to YAPC this year,
> I'm wondering why there isn't a separate list for current YAPC attendees.

This is only the YAPC::NA list anyway - YAPC::EverythingElse happens
elselist.

So, basically, this *is* that separate list, it's just it's never auto
*un*subscribed people who turned up one year since, well, most of them keep
turning up if they can anyway and like being on the list even if they can't
one year.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst