[yapc] yapc::na arrival dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed May 23 20:36:47 PDT 2012

hi all,

another reminder to sign up to the arrival dinner. this is always a
blast. it is the first opportunity to meet the many perl people you know
on-line or from books, etc. it is very informal and loose and you can
talk to anyone you run into. it is being held on tuesday evening from
7-10 pm at moe's grill and tavern. it will include a great buffet,
discounts on drinks (more on that later) and our own room. sign up on
the wiki page so we can tell moe's how many to expect. walk-ins are
welcome but signing up is better! you can see the menu, directions and
more on the wiki page (and that is where you sign up). yapc::na is only
3 weeks away so get your social activity schedule going by signing up
for this. as usual people tend to let things like this slip but there is
no reason not to edit the wiki today. over 100 people will be taking
classes and be at the hackathon so i know there are plenty who will want
to go to this dinner. if you can't afford it, we will have scholarships
available to students and the underemployed. one attendee has even
offered to sponsor more scholarships. contact off list if you want a
scholarship.

         http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

thanx,