[yapc] arrival dinner signups (scholarships available!)

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon May 14 17:00:50 PDT 2012

hi all,

yapc::na is less than a month away. it is time for you to signup for the
arrival dinner. you can do so on the wiki page at:

http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

with over 400 attendees and 100 taking classes beforehand, i am sure we
will get about 100 arrival dinner attendees. but signing up is the best
way to assure you will get in. walk-ins are welcome but moe's (as is
always the case) would like a reasonably accurate head count before the
event. just add your name/id to the list at the bottom of the page. if
you are bringing someone put a +N after your name.

there will be drink specials (1/2 priced margarita pitchers is one
probably) but i am working out the details still. and please bring cash
to make handling the bill much easier. i will be looking for an
assistant there to help me with collecting for that. email me off list
if you want to help.

also assuming the 100 attendees or so, we will have scholarships for
about 8-10 students/underemployed people. email me off list to ask for
one of those slots. first come, first served on those as they are limited.

thanx,