[yapc] Put your Doorbell on the Internet

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon May 14 05:00:03 PDT 2012

Robert Blackwell will give a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     This talk will explain how to have your doorbell do do more. By
     separating the chime and the button you can do more. Â I will show
     how to send a text mesasge and pause your TV when the button pressed.
     I will also show you how to ring your chime when some sends you a
     tweet. That will be enough to get you started to do even more cool
     things.
     Please watchthe_wiki_page_for_the_latest_information_about_the
     Hardware_Hackathon. Ill give you hands on experience at the
     Hackathon on how to do exactly this.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]