[yapc] Lots of Perl Authors

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Wed May 9 13:00:03 PDT 2012

>From guest contributor brian d foy:
Based on the YAPC::NA_schedule, I noticed that we have quite a few Perl
authors will be at the conference, representing at least 15 different Perl
titles. There may be more authors and more titles (please let us know so we can
update this list), but this is quite impressive for a 400 person conference.
Bring your favorite books to get them signed by your favorite authors. Track
them down on Facebook or Google Images so you can know what they look like.
Ive already tracked down some images for you:
    * brian_d_foy
          o Learning Perl, 6th Edition
          o Intermediate Perl, 2nd Edition
          o Mastering Perl
          o Programming Perl, 4th Edition
          o Effective Perl Programming, 2nd Edition
          o The Learning Perl Student Workbook
    * Randal_Schwartz (merlyn)
          o Programming Perl, 1st and 2nd Edition
          o Learning Perl