[yapc] tad mcclellan, RIP

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue May 1 10:52:59 PDT 2012

hi all,

i am sorry to tell you all but tad mcclellan died this past sunday. his
widow called to tell me. tad was a regular at most of the NA yapc's and
many of you may know him from his training work for stonehenge (randal
schwartz's outfit) and various online groups. tad was a good friend and
an excellent perl hacker and trainer. he called a couple of months ago
to tell me he had terminal cancer but to keep it quiet. i will miss him.
please send this info to any other places that might want to know of his
passing.

thanx,