Booking is now a YAPC::NA 2012 sponsor! is...

YAPC::NA Director admin at
Mon Mar 26 01:00:03 PDT 2012

Booking is now a YAPC::NA_2012Â_sponsor! is part of and is World’s #1 Online Hotel
Reservations Company, offering over 200,000 hotels worldwide.
Due to the growth of our IT department we are now hiring Perl devs!
We use Perl, Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, Memcache, Mason, JavaScript, Git, Linux &
Our software development basis is SCRUM.
If you want to work in an international, result driven, fun & dynamic
environment, join our team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]