[yapc] All Talks Welcome

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Wed Mar 14 13:30:56 PDT 2012

See, now. Why do you have to go and start trouble? I think it's reasonable to assume that I wasn't talking about those people that couldn't find the links but rather the discussion of extending the deadline.

Of course I'm sorry that people couldn't find the link. However, there's nothing I can do about that any longer. I didn't find out that people were struggling to find the link until yesterday, and we've already got more than enough talks.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012
http://www.yapcna.org

PS