[yapc] All Talks Welcome

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Wed Mar 14 13:04:02 PDT 2012

I'm not looking to stir up any ill will, but this whole discussion is irrelevant. We have more than enough talks to fill the schedule already, and the deadline is tomorrow. If some come in after the deadline and a spot opens up, it will get a shot at filling that spot.

I appreciate your concern.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012
http://www.yapcna.org