[yapc] All Talks Welcome

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Mar 14 11:07:51 PDT 2012

>>>>> "Bradley" == Bradley Andersen <bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com> writes:

Bradley> The only 'problem' I have found with locating the link is that
Bradley> it comes into existence only after one is logged in.  I suppose
Bradley> though that it is a good idea to have an account if you will be
Bradley> giving a talk?

I too had to dig through my old mail to find the submission link.  And
of course, then I was prompted to log in or create an account.

So, paint me confused as well.