[yapc] All Talks Welcome

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Wed Mar 14 10:40:45 PDT 2012

It used to be prominently featured on the front page of the site.
Probably a good idea to put it back until the submission deadline has
passed.

In defense of JT, I think the deadline for talks is already extremely
generous.  By comparison the O'Reilly Open Source Convention ended
their CFP on 1/12 and that conference is a month later than YAPC::NA!
There has to be a deadline sometime.  But putting the link to submit
talks front and center would help people who have waited until the
last minute.

- Perrin