[yapc] Anyone flying out on American tomorrow caught in a time warp?

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:15:36 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Mike Schilli <yapc at perlmeister.com> wrote:
> I seem to have been caught in a time warp, because my flight with
> American Airlines scheduled for 4:05pm tomorrow (to Chicago) is now
> showing as 1:05pm. Anyone else seeing this? I called their 1-800 number,

My American Airlines flight [0] is also at 1:05 PM to Chicago
tomorrow, flight 5022.  I originally purchased a ticket for flight
5020, but the airline had rescheduled me to 5022 over a month ago.

Perhaps they changed the flight that you were on to this 5022?  My
only tip would be verify that the flight numbers have not changed.

[0] http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrivals%20and%20Departures