[yapc] YAPC::NA 2012 DVD Set

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Thu Jun 14 11:13:30 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Matt S Trout <mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk>wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 01:00:53PM -0500, JT Smith wrote:
> > We're planning on putting it online for free which would pretty much
> kill and drive for most people to purchase a DVD set.
>
> Lots of people bought the Modern Perl book, I think, even though that's
> freely available online.

Perhaps somebody with skillz and time could put some ISOs together from the
source files.
Then it would be relatively easy for anybody to provide JIT burns of the
DVDs on behalf of the Foundation.
And no, I don't have the time and I definitely don't have the skills.
L.

--
lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214             www.volunteerable.net
Proprietor: http://www.theycomewithcheese.com/ - An Homage to Fromage