[yapc] Vegan Food Options in Madison

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Tue Jun 12 09:00:10 PDT 2012

>From guest contributor Dave Rolsky:
There are a ridiculous number of vegan options in Madison at YAPC::NA_2012.
Some of the highlights:

    * Dandelion is an all vegetarian and mostly vegan food cart on the Library
      Mall
    * Kabul, Buraka, Himal Chuli, Med Cafe, Dobra Tea, and Ians Pizza all have
      vegan options, and are a 5-10 minute walk from the conference
    * Further out there are multiple places with vegan breakfast like tofu
      scrambles, hashes, and biscuits & gravy at Montys Blue Plate Diner and
      Willalbys Cafe
    * The Chocolate Shoppe is an ice cream shop offering at least 6 options (4
      sorbets and two soy milk-based flavors). Paciugo has multiple vegan
      gelato options.
    * Vegan desserts are available at The Green Owl, Montys, Mother Fools
      coffee house, Dandelion, Willy Street Co-op, and probably others I
      havent found yet.

I suspect I wont even scratch the surface before I leave on Saturday, but Ill
do my best.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]