[yapc] Vegan Food Options in Madison
admin at yapcna.org
Tue Jun 12 09:00:10 PDT 2012
>From guest contributor Dave Rolsky:
There are a ridiculous number of vegan options in Madison at YAPC::NA_2012.
Some of the highlights:
* Dandelion is an all vegetarian and mostly vegan food cart on the Library
* Kabul, Buraka, Himal Chuli, Med Cafe, Dobra Tea, and Ians Pizza all have
vegan options, and are a 5-10 minute walk from the conference
* Further out there are multiple places with vegan breakfast like tofu
scrambles, hashes, and biscuits & gravy at Montys Blue Plate Diner and
* The Chocolate Shoppe is an ice cream shop offering at least 6 options (4
sorbets and two soy milk-based flavors). Paciugo has multiple vegan
* Vegan desserts are available at The Green Owl, Montys, Mother Fools
coffee house, Dandelion, Willy Street Co-op, and probably others I
havent found yet.
I suspect I wont even scratch the surface before I leave on Saturday, but Ill
do my best.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the yapc