[yapc] Chadbourne Hall

darren at darrenduncan.net darren at darrenduncan.net
Sun Jun 10 18:24:32 PDT 2012

While that is true for the original receipt, I did get a further email
from Campus Housing about 7-10 days ago (I have a printout of it), which
was a welcome letter and provided a lot more information, a page full,
including amenities, where to checkin, what my room number was, contact
info, etc. -- Darren Duncan