[yapc] Sunday Lunch

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Sun Jun 10 08:32:34 PDT 2012

Yes, that lot is open to the public. Last time I was in there it only took quarters, nickels, and dimes. The city is in the process of upgrading all the meters to be electronic so you can use cards on them as well. But since I don't know if these have been converted yet, either bring change, or drive north one block on Francis street and park in the garage there, where you can use cash or cards.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012
http://www.yapcna.org

PS