[yapc] arrival dinner - last call

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 7 20:30:40 PDT 2012

hi all,

as usual, the signups for the arrival dinner have been procrastinated
and slow but the O() growth has been up to par. as of now we have 72
signed up which is more than usual for the last few yapcs. this is the
last call for this as i will be telling moe's our head count tomorrow.
they need to know how much food to order. as usual with places like this
they will make more than needed which will allow for the walk-ins,
seconds and even thirds! you won't go home hungry but you may go home
very very slowly.

as a bonus, larry and randal are both coming - meaning you may luck out
with sharing a table with either of them. if you want to bribe me to
help you out in this, i am open to interesting offers. and you can bribe
me NOT to sit at your table but that costs even more!

finally, i have had only one request for a scholarship for this but a
couple of generous offers to help out which don't seem to be needed.
seriously, if you need help with the $30 we will have extra for a few of
you. it will be done anonymously as well. if you still want to donate,
buy a (discounted!) pitcher for your table.

     http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner