[yapc] Beer list at Moe's

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Jun 4 23:41:40 PDT 2012

hi all,

the sign-up list for the arrival dinner is growing nicely. we are at 45
now. the deadline is this friday when i have to call in the count so
moe's can order the food. this means you procrastinating bastards (yes,
i am one too! :), need to sign up if you want to be sure of a place.
yes, walk-ins are welcome and they will likely have food but having a
proper head count is being polite too. so sign up now. that is an order.

     http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

i have added the beer pitcher deal of $2 off to the wiki. also there is
a link to the drink menu which has a pretty wide selection of draft
beers. they even have duff for $9/pitcher which we get for $7!! get
plastered on the beer of choice of homer simpson. can't get better than
that. remember, beer is the cause of most of the world's problems and
also their solution.

thanx,