[yapc] Live Stream URLs

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Fri Jun 1 13:00:02 PDT 2012

I know that many of you are planning to set up these live streams of YAPC::NA
2012 in your offices and at home, so I wanted to get the URLs out to you so you
can make sure youre ready to go. Â Click_here_for_the_schedule.
    * Lowell_Dining_Room_(Main_Hall_/_Perl_in_the_Wild)
    * Pyle_325_(Perl_101_/_Beginners_Track)
    * Pyle_313_(Anything_Goes)
    * Pyle_Vandenburg_Auditorium_(Anything_Goes)
Youll need Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Flash, or Apple Quicktime to be able
to view these streams.
Please note that these streams are not live yet. Theyll go live at 9am US
Central time on June 13th.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]