[yapc] Schedule and Wiki Now Open

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Mon Jan 23 15:03:35 PST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 04:00:03 -0500
"YAPC::NA Director" <admin at yapcna.org> wrote:

> We___ve opened up the schedule_ for YAPC::NA_2012 so you can view the talks we
> approve as we approve them. In addition, we___ve opened up the wiki so you can
> start planning your BOFs and other activities._
> [From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]

Looks like someone is sending email from a source
that uses "smart quotes".

Problem is that they aren't all that smart :-)

I'd suggest turning off smart quoting for email
that may be read by anything other than MS Word.

Steven Lembark                                             3646 Flora Pl
Workhorse Computing                                   St Louis, MO 63110
lembark at wrkhors.com                                      +1 888 359 3508