[yapc] Schedule and Wiki Now Open

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Mon Jan 23 15:03:35 PST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 04:00:03 -0500
"YAPC::NA Director" <admin at yapcna.org> wrote:

> We___ve opened up the schedule_ for YAPC::NA_2012 so you can view the talks we
> approve as we approve them. In addition, we___ve opened up the wiki so you can
> start planning your BOFs and other activities._
> [From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]

Looks like someone is sending email from a source
that uses "smart quotes".

Problem is that they aren't all that smart :-)

I'd suggest turning off smart quoting for email
that may be read by anything other than MS Word.

--
Steven Lembark                                             3646 Flora Pl
Workhorse Computing                                   St Louis, MO 63110