I’m pleased to announce that Grant Street Group has...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon Jan 23 01:00:02 PST 2012

[http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly5nioSDA11qm5pt2o1_250.png]

I’m pleased to announce that Grant_Street_Group has decided to sponsor YAPC::
NA_2012. Here’s how they describe themselves:
     Grant Street Group is a Software as a Service pioneer. In 1997, our
     company hosted the world’s first online bond auction for the City
     of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since this first auction, over 3,100
     clients have used our software to process financial transactions
     exceeding $11 trillion.
     Today, Grant Street Group is a growing company providing Software as
     a Service in fields such as electronic payments, auctions, and tax
     collection. Â Our customers include banks, financial companies, and
     state and local governments.
     Are you a Perl expert? Do you prefer programming at home instead of
     getting interrupted at the office?
     Do you want to tackle challenging software engineering problems in a
     well established and fast growing company?
     Do you want to work with talented and smart developers? Â Build
     elegant and scalable solutions for large applications? Â Meet the
     challenges of deadlines while still delighting customers? Then
     you’d enjoy working at Grant Street Group and we’d like to hear
     from_you.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]