[yapc] This is a QR Code. We’re going to use QR Codes a lot at...

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jan 6 08:28:03 PST 2012

>>>>> "John" == John SJ Anderson <genehack at genehack.org> writes:

John> Also speaking only for myself, I'm sure somebody at the conference
John> will have a Sharpie -- just color in one of the white spaces and
John> Bob's yr uncle.

There's a fair amount of redundancy in the code... when you see a code
with an icon or image in the middle, it's because they're taking
advantage of that redundancy and error correction... so depending on the
size of the QR selected to hold the info, might take quite a few pixel
changes.