I’m grateful that Liquid Web Inc. has become a sponsor of...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Tue Feb 28 01:00:02 PST 2012

[http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02surWHO11qm5pt2o1_400.jpg]

I’m grateful that Liquid_Web_Inc. has become a sponsor of YAPC::NA_2012.
They’re a great hosting company with reasonable prices. They do a full range
of both dedicated servers and VPS.
Liquid_Web_Inc. is a managed hosting company operating out of two regions in
the Central and Western US. Having been named to INC 5000’s fastest growing
companies five years running, we’re in the midst of a rapid ascent to a
position of prominence and recognition amongst the Hosting field.
We have developed much of our software and infrastructure using Perl and
continue to do so. The philosophy we employ in the development of our IaaS
offerings and internal applications is served fabulously by the robust
programming language and exemplary modules provided by the Perl community. As
we move forward with our continued expansion, we plan to continue focusing on
the zest for innovation and pioneering spirit the company was founded on. In
that mission, we are also looking to bring aboard anyone willing to grow and
develop with a unique up-and-coming company. If this sounds like you, head over
to our Jobs_page for additional details.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]