I’m quite pleased to announce that Shadowcat Systems has...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon Feb 20 01:00:03 PST 2012

[http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzhshuD4EL1qm5pt2o1_400.png]

I’m quite pleased to announce that Shadowcat Systems has decided to sponsor
YAPC::NA_2012!
Shadowcat_Systems is a developer, sponsor of, and contributor to open source
software projects including Catalyst, Moose, Moo, Tak, Devel::Declare and
DBIx::Class. Shadowcat provides consultancy, training and support for these
projects and for most of CPAN; systems management and automation; the design
and implementation of network architecture; the development of proprietary and
open source custom web applications; and offers Perl refactoring and project
crisis management.
Shadowcat Systems are based in the United Kingdom but delivers solutions to a
global community of clients via onsite supervision along with traditional and
internet based communications.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]