I’m pleased to announce that pair Networks has decided to...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Wed Feb 15 05:00:07 PST 2012

[http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze858rcCg1qm5pt2o1_500.png]

I’m pleased to announce that pair Networks has decided to sponsor YAPC::NA
2012.
pair Networks, Inc., a global Web site hosting and domain name
registration company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, hosts hundreds of
thousands of Web sites for businesses, bloggers, artists, musicians,
educational institutions,and non-profit organizations from around the world.
pair Networks first went online in January 1996 and has experienced strong
growth year after year.  pair Networks is well-managed, consistently
profitable, and one of the world leaders in its industry.
All of pair Networks’ operations, including datacenters, support operations,
administrative facilities, and employee commutes & business travel are 100%
Carbon Neutral. Plus, pair Networks is powered by 100% renewable energy.
To learn more about pair Networks, visit: http://www.pair.com/
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]