[yapc] Dyn and Perl

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Sun Feb 12 01:00:03 PST 2012

Matt Horsfall will give a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     Dyn (better known as dyndns.org) is an organization built from the
     beginning on Perl.
     While we’ve incorporated many other languages and technologies into
     our platforms since then, Perl is still the number one language of
     choice for development and is at the core of many of our key
     products.
     In this talk I’ll give a brief overview of what we do and how we
     use Perl to do it. From support management tools, to customer
     APIs and UIs, to automated testing and deployment tools, we use Perl
     for everything.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]