[yapc] Advertising arrival dinners?

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Mon Apr 30 09:37:06 PDT 2012

The blog is syndicated out to all kinds of RSS feeds and blogs around the Perl community. There are also over 100 subscribers each to out Twitter, Google+, and Facebook feeds. Not to mention whomever is subscribed to this mailing list. So I think we're pretty covered.

I don't have access to the mailing list manager, and I wouldn't automatically subscribe anyone to this list anyway. I think mailing lists should be opt in rather than opt out.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012
http://www.yapcna.org

PS