[yapc] Advertising arrival dinners?

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Mon Apr 30 09:29:40 PDT 2012

I will definitely do that once all the details have been worked out. Is yours completely planned at this point? I know Uri is still working on some of the details.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012

Another way you can support Perl is by adding a link to the bottom of your web site, or on your credits / thank you page to http://www.perl.org