[yapc] "Sold out"

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 07:48:14 PDT 2012

It'd be quite nice to see some explanation of which things are limiting
additional signups.

'Some of you might be thinking, “Why would you book such a small venue?”'

Actually, I'm thinking "Why would you say 'sold out' and then say that
you hope next year is even bigger and then not bother to actually tell us
what the limiting factors were".

Especially since that might help next year's organisers not be sold out :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst