[yapc] Custom Facebook Integration

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Sat Apr 21 01:00:02 PDT 2012

Juan Natera will give a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     Attending a live entertainment event is a social experience, but at
     Ticketmaster we decided to take it to the next level by integrating
     with Facebook on our Interactive Seat Map. This Allows fans to see
     where their friends are seating, helping them to get seats close to
     their friends. In this presentation I will discuss some of the
     challenges we faced with this project, what we did to overcome them,
     as well as a live demonstration of the product.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]