[yapc] Zero to Perl Workshop SOLD OUT!

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Thu Apr 12 09:00:03 PDT 2012

The Zero to Perl Workshop at YAPC::NA_2012 is officially sold out! It joins the
Perl Testing Workshop that sold out last week.
We still have a handful of seats left for the Hackathon / Hardware Hackathon if
youre looking for a pre-conference activity. Those will likely be gone by
Monday, so if youre interested in either the Hackathon or Hardware Hackathon
then please get_your_badge soon.
We still have about 75 seats left for the conference itself also. Though with
two months left to go, we expect to sell out of those as well. The moral of the
story, get_your_badge now.
PS. If you are a speaker, you are not required to purchase a badge, as it will
be provided for you. If you are a speaker and have already purchased a badge,
your entire badge fee will be donated to The Perl Foundation to continue the
development and maintenance of Perl.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]