[yapc] The Secret Diary of a Small Perl Shop

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon Apr 2 01:00:03 PDT 2012

Chris Prather will be giving a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     Most Perl developers are employed by large corporations, but many
     dream of what it would be like to strike out on their own. Tamarou is
     a company that has done just that, and we’re here to tell the tale
     of what it’s like.
     It’s been a wild ride so far, and we’ll discuss the illicit
     details of what we’ve learned over the last two years, and what we
     probably should have learned.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]