[yapc] Perl Oasis 2012

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Sun Oct 16 07:57:37 PDT 2011

The Orlando Perl Mongers are pleased to announce the 4th Annual
Orlando Perl Workshop ("Perl Oasis").

The main workshop will be held January 14th, 2012. The call for
speakers is now open, and this year's theme is “Perl, Go–Karts, and
Beer”. We want to hear about the fun and exciting things you are doing
with Perl, for the Perl Community, or because Perl enabled you in some
way. In addition to the unique day of talks, there will be a day of
corporate training, and a one day open hackathon.

The conference will be returning for the third year in a row to the
Orlando Four Points Sheraton, located in the heart of Orlando's
tourist district, only two miles from the main entrance to Universal
Studios Orlando. We graciously thank ShadowCat again for their early
sponsorship.

We look forward to seeing you in January!

Thank You
-Chris