[yapc] Beer BOF reschedule

Matt Nash mattnashbrowns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:19:21 PDT 2011

So... Beer BOF didn't work out last night.

Tonight Linode is hosting a party featuring some free local beer, which I
encourage you all to take advantage of.

But I would also like to make this Beer BOF work out. I propose that those
of you who want to sample Asheville's beer culture, and also soak up that
free alcohol, join me at Barley's Taproom (
http://www.barleystaproom.com/asheville/) for pizza dinner and beer
appreciation, possibly at 7:30?

There are currently 7 people signed up on the Good Beer BOF wiki page. If
more of you are interested, please sign up soon so I can get a sense of
exactly how much of a logistical nightmare we are facing.