[yapc] bbq lunch on tuesday

Uri Guttman uri at StemSystems.com
Mon Jun 27 14:14:16 PDT 2011

hi all,

i am organizing some sort of lunch expedition to 12 bones bbq for
tuesday lunch. check them out at 12bones.com.

we have several options. we can caravan there, wait on line (could be
15-30 min), order and eat there. or we can call in orders, drive over,
pickup for takeout only but quickly (skip the lines) and bring it back
here to eat. or we could try to order some bulk catering (dunno the
numbers we need) and bring it back here to eat (as they have plates and
utensil for us in the reg room).

so chime in here or on irc #yapc. make up your mind quickly. figure out
what you want to order from their menu. and we need to decide how to
pull this off. more as we discuss things.

Uri Guttman  --  uri AT perlhunter DOT com  ---  http://www.perlhunter.com --
------------  Perl Developer Recruiting and  Placement Services -------------
-----  Perl Code Review, Architecture, Development, Training, Support -------