[yapc] bbq lunch

Uri Guttman uri at StemSystems.com
Sat Jun 25 09:56:15 PDT 2011

hi all,

i found a bbq place from the hotel list of restaurants called 12
bones. it looks very good but it is only open for lunch! takeout seems
to be the better option as you don't have to wait if you call in your
order. obama ate there (not sure before or after his election).

i plan on doing lunch there one day but i am undecided which. if anyone
is interested we can put an order together and a couple of us can pick
it up. or eat there depending on seating. let me know if you are
interested.

	http://www.12bones.com/

Uri Guttman  --  uri AT perlhunter DOT com  ---  http://www.perlhunter.com --
------------  Perl Developer Recruiting and  Placement Services -------------