[yapc] Biltmore Times and Tickets

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:46:57 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:34 PM, David H. Adler <dha at panix.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 04:09:15PM -0600, chris fedde wrote:
>> OK. So what day?  Which sessions are especially boring?  Personally
>> I'd just as soon do it Thursday morning.
>
> I think Thursday should be fine.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving pretty early on Thursday (13:12) [0], so I
likely won't be able to do it if it's on Thursday (unless the tour is
at 9 AM and I can arrange a ride to the airport by noon, but that's
sounding hectic ;)...but I'm not saying that Wednesday would be more
ideal.

Looks like the estate is quite the endeavor. [1] [2]  Should be
totally fun though.

[0] http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/wiki?node=ArrivalsAndDepartures
[1] http://www.biltmore.com/visit/itineraries/one_day.asp
[2] http://www.biltmore.com/visit/hours_directions/default.asp