[yapc] Pre-conference dinner, Sunday June 26

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Thu Jun 16 06:52:13 PDT 2011

On Wednesday 15 June 2011 19:53, Nick Patch wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM, James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:
> > Ethiopian in Pittsburgh
>
> That was the Anti-Arrival Dinner :)
>
> > Also, in past years there has usually been an Anti-Arrivals Dinner
> > attended by the vegetarians, vegans, and other non-carnivorous folk.
>
> Regardless of diet, some folks just come because they prefer dinner
> with twenty people to dinner with eighty, but it does tend to be more
> veg-friendly.

I'm the instigator of the Anti-Arrival Dinner, and it boiled down to not
wanting Goose Island fare, but in the end I bailed on the leaf-eaters and
went to the Goose place to hang out with folks from IRC. Two years in a
row :-)

That said, I wish I'd been around for the Ethiopian, that does sound tasty.

--
Joey Kelly
Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant