[yapc] Pre-conference dinner, Sunday June 26

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 18:55:35 PDT 2011

On 6/15/11 8:14 PM, Chris Prather wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM, James E Keenan<jkeen at verizon.net>  wrote:

> The LAB, Jack of Green (which serves vegan food) and a few other
> places in town could probably accomodate that many people. How formal
> are people looking for here? I'm under the impression that they're
> fairly informal affairs.

Based on our past experiences, I have placed links to two brewpubs,
Lexington Ave Brewery and Green Man Brewery on this wiki page:
http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/wiki?node=ArrivalDinner

You can also sign up to participate on that page, while you can sign up
for Anti-Arrivals here:
http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner

(Jack of Green described itself as "cozy," which probably means it's too
small for our purposes.  Also, they have Irish music at that time on
Sundays and we're probably too loud for that.)

kid51