[yapc] Attendee spouses/families

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Fri Jun 3 15:36:00 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> wrote:
> My wife will be coming with me to Asheville this year, so I'm wondering if
> anyone else is coming with spouse/family who are not conference attendees.
> I'm hoping to find some entertainment for my wife during the day, and it'd
> be nice for her to have other folks to hang out with.

This is definitely something that could be a wiki page. If people need
help organizing something, please let us know and we'll see what we
can do.

> Also, can she attend the Monday night dinner? I'm happy to pay for that.

She can, I'll need to collect numbers of people who would be
interested in this, and see what our counts are. I should have prices
for this as soon as I can.

-Chris