[yapc] contact info

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu+yapc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:17:25 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 17:55, JT Smith <admin at yapcna.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for some contact info for people who do very interesting
> things with Perl that aren't highlighted all that much. I'd like to invite
> these people to come speak about what they do at YAPC. I'm hoping you can
> help me get some email addresses. Here are the areas of interest I have:
>
>   - Yahoo! uses Perl for lots of things, or at least used to. I'd like to
> find out if they still do.

Yahoo! used Perl for Delicious, but now Delicious was sold to AVOS and they
migrated to, I think, PHP.

Yahoo! still uses Perl for its internal wiki, powered by TWiki/Foswiki.
(I'm no longer at Yahoo! so I can't speak about this but you may want to
contact Tim
Heilig - http://foswiki.org/Community/CompaniesAreUpgradingToFoswiki#Yahoo

Dan
--
CIO,  Blueseed
The visa-free offshore startup incubator