[yapc] Explanation About YAPC::NA News Posting

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Dec 28 23:09:44 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM, JT Smith <admin at yapcna.org> wrote:

> Today's posting clearly ruffled a few feathers because it happens to be a job posting. Maybe it's because it's a job posting for a company that I own, I'm not sure.

I think the coincidence of you finding out about this list, starting
to send your updates here
AND the job-post of your company could have cause uneasy feelings to
some people,
but I trust they too will understand that this was just an unlucky
coincidence and they
will get daily updates on a lot of topic including rooftop shots

bus schedule

and yes, sometimes even job posts:

I think its OK though now I am getting already 4 copies of each one of
your announcement :)