[yapc] YAPC::NA Speakers Feedback

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 14:26:47 PDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 09:20:09PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> Dear Speakers,
>
> I've just sent out the feedback from YAPC::NA 2011 to the respective
> speakers. If you haven't received anything and you gave a talk, please
> wait 24hrs before letting me know, in case any routers along the way
> take a little while to pass them on.

Several people have told they still haven't seen the speaker emails. The
server appears to have sent them all, so can anyone confirm whether they
have received an email?

If not I'll resend from the backup server some time tomorrow.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>