[yapc] Arrivals Dinner

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu May 20 15:50:17 PDT 2010

Friends,

YAPC is now less than four weeks away.  That means it's time for us
to tiptoe over and, very carefully, nudge the sleeping beast:

"Uri!  What are we doing for the Arrivals Dinner?"

Of course, we don't have to rely solely on the Social Czar to make
this decision.

Suggestions from the Columbus organizers are most welcome, as are
suggestions from attendees who have visited Columbus in the past.

And, as always, suggestions are also needed for the vegan anti-
arrivals dinner ;-)

Let's have a bit of discussion on the list, so that we can then begin
filling in details on this wiki page:
http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=ArrivalDinner

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan